Do I have your address?
I'm making the first pass at my Christmas Card List.
Jim and I need less friends. This internet thing hasn't helped either - making friends all over the world.. sheesh.
;)
Jim and I need less friends. This internet thing hasn't helped either - making friends all over the world.. sheesh.
;)


5 Comments:
hmmm... I'll email you my address.
No, you don't have my address, and I don't have yours. Let's fix this.
I still use my hotmail account from years ago, so can you e-mail me?
Somewhere in this Cluttered Mess that is my home, there is an envelope which contains all the Important People's Addresses, including your's and Jim's. I just hope I can find it...
Mine hasn't changed. The next question: Has yours?
I am still in the same spot, but PM me if you need it again. I haven't gotten as far as looking at my addresses, but I know I had yours last year. Are you and Jim going to be together at Christmas? If yes, which address, please?
Post a Comment
<< Home