Wednesday, November 22, 2006

WE HAVE POWER!

Yay!

So me and Leone and kitties and bears were all back in the same house with EVERY SINGLE LIGHT TURNED ON - OH YEAH!

Yet I still managed to not set my alarm correctly and Leone woke me at "15 minutes until you need to leave" o'clock. I'm now at work eating a soy bar and soon heading off in search of the coffee kiosk.

And we got a blizzard type thing last night that dumped TOO MUCH SNOW and took us down to minus 13. I'll give you wintery pictures later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

Oh my! Glad you have power and at least the blizzards make for pretty scenery.

Does this mean I can call you again?

9:37 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Yay! for electricity!

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Woohoo!

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger Katy said...

Power is your friend. It brings you the telly and the kettle with which to make lovely cups of tea.


That sentence was very english, wasn't it?

11:08 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

Puppeeeee Power!

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home