Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not as important post

I hate it when I'm walking and my long scarf gets caught between my legs (unbeknowst to me) and kinda rides up my crotch so I'm walking with this kinda scarf diaper going on.

Today is balmy. From the last week of -25 to -38... today at -6 is TROPICAL! I wore my little cute jacket rather than my 'old Russian grandma outfit' as Leone puts it. Hey, old Russian grandmas know how to keep warm.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindi Scott said...

I know what you mean! I hate that, too. :-)

8:45 a.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

What's really bad is when it ends up sticking out the back so it looks like you've got some weird fuzzy tail.

8:23 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Ouch, I did the old man laugh and it hurt my abs. I hate that too!

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

One more reason I always wear long coats. :)

4:53 p.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

That's the worst. I hate when my winter coat rubs on my skirt, producing static cling, so my skirt rides higher and higher as I walk.

Russian grandmas (babushka) have got winter sewed up.

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home