Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Turn around bright eyes!

Hee, that is one cheesy video.

Okay, so last night they said power would be on at 6pm. But they made the mistake of saying that to me at 6:30pm so *meh*.

Today they're saying 8pm which really leads me to anther *meh* face - except I saw the guy that lives at the end of our block (yay for a small institution) who has been staying with his sister but who has a mom in the next block down from us (old folks' home so they have a generator) and she told him the power is back on her block this morning.

Did you follow that?

I'm slightly hopeful.

I miss my house and my kitties and my tv and my computer and my new craft!

Oohh I'll tell you more about craft later. Like, after I can DO SOME OF IT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

And now we are home! And we ate soup and toast! And I'm kinda tipsy cause I celebrated with vodka! And the kitties got wet kitty food and it is alllllllll good!

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Does this mean you have power?

8:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home