Monday, November 27, 2006

Stage One is DONE!

WHOO! Just got a letter (Leone called me at work) and I've been approved to sponsor Jim!

Yay!

It was processed NOV 20 (thus proving the stalking of the website was a little off time-wise as I thought we'd be approved this week). The entire package has now been sent to Buffalo.

Er, now we have stage two. Time range given 4-15 mos.

Blarg.

But we're hopeful the lower timeline is for those who filled it out right and the tail end is for crazy people.

Yay for Stage One!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Woohoo!

Jenn is approved in only a little over a month.

Now 4 to 15 months to see if they approve of me...

:-P

2:46 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Yay! I KNOW the shorter time in stage two is reserved especially for the detail oriented people like you two.

3:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaay!!

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

That's brilliant news! Yay!

5:59 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Woohoo!

8:18 a.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Yay (for youse guys) and boo-hoo (for us).

8:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am completely thrilled for you guys!!!

ok, it deserves a few more...


!!!!!!

3:22 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Congratulations to you both. This is the best news I've heard in a long time. Fingers crossed that stage two goes smoothly, which I'm sure it will given the effort you've put into it.

*bear hug*

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger Moofred said...

Mushiwoohoooooooooooo!

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hooray for stage 1!

And I've got all my fingers crossed that the next stage takes the much shorter end of the time scale.

7:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home