Made It!
Last week? Yeah, how much did that suck? Weird shit. Meetings with important faculty yelling at each other, people crying, 35 other people looking at the floor. Weird phone calls, weird errors with computer systems, weird weird weird. And confrontations. On multiple levels. Different departments. Not just one person in one area. Just strange stuff all over the place.
I don't feel that there is any fallout coming, things just came up and went away - but it just seemed like everyone was off and the week never settled down.
So yesterday by 10am I had a horrid headache brewing. To the point of turning off my lights, closing the blinds, and taking four advil.
But I made it.
And now I resolve to spend the weekend playing Sims and working out.
I don't feel that there is any fallout coming, things just came up and went away - but it just seemed like everyone was off and the week never settled down.
So yesterday by 10am I had a horrid headache brewing. To the point of turning off my lights, closing the blinds, and taking four advil.
But I made it.
And now I resolve to spend the weekend playing Sims and working out.


1 Comments:
Oh a nice relaxing weekend of your very own 'me time'. That sounds perfect.
Post a Comment
<< Home