Um, NO!
Using text-message language on exams.
I cringe every time I get an email from a student using this short-hand CRAP! No. No No No.
I cringe every time I get an email from a student using this short-hand CRAP! No. No No No.
I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
4 Comments:
Oh no, that's terrible and astoundingly ridiculous.
It's the beginning of the end. I predict the word "the" will be replaced by "da" before the end of our lifetime...
damn
wait, does this mean I can misspell stuff and use text as an excuse?
This can't have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I consider.
real estate Florida | homes for rent | breast augmentation prices
This can't truly have success, I feel this way.
limo for prom | home remedies for anxiety | san diego limo services
Post a Comment
<< Home