Freaken Cold!
It has been minus 25 for two days now. Booger freezin cold. I'm moisturizing like a mo-fo. And the roads are crazy-bad.
But Leone and I have finished our errands and are now settled in with kitties and bears and warmness and no clue for dinner as when we got to Costco my card was not in my purse. Blarg.
Oh, and to see the crafts I'm doing I'm going to be lazy and post somebody else's picture (man, what did one do before google image)?
But these pics are pretty much what I'm doing. I got this little kit for quilling - did I blog about this already? And after a few smaller projects I've now started making snowflakes. Gave one to my friend as a thank-you for us staying with her during the power-outness.
Yay, pretty snowflakes. They are crazy intricate and really very beautiful in person. I'm thinking up all sorts of little things I can do with them, and making my own designs now and everything.
Post more pictures of the cards I've made and what not when I'm not so lazy.
Edited to add: okay, so I didn't actually post what I was doing for my craft. It is called quilling and it is pretty much twirling paper around this little tool thingy. There is some serioulsy FUGLY stuff people do with it, but I love the flowers and the more classic designs. But no, I don't plan on quilling a life-sized replica of my childhood dog or a fulling functioning toilet paper dispenser.
I kid you not.
But Leone and I have finished our errands and are now settled in with kitties and bears and warmness and no clue for dinner as when we got to Costco my card was not in my purse. Blarg.
Oh, and to see the crafts I'm doing I'm going to be lazy and post somebody else's picture (man, what did one do before google image)?
But these pics are pretty much what I'm doing. I got this little kit for quilling - did I blog about this already? And after a few smaller projects I've now started making snowflakes. Gave one to my friend as a thank-you for us staying with her during the power-outness.
Yay, pretty snowflakes. They are crazy intricate and really very beautiful in person. I'm thinking up all sorts of little things I can do with them, and making my own designs now and everything.Post more pictures of the cards I've made and what not when I'm not so lazy.
Edited to add: okay, so I didn't actually post what I was doing for my craft. It is called quilling and it is pretty much twirling paper around this little tool thingy. There is some serioulsy FUGLY stuff people do with it, but I love the flowers and the more classic designs. But no, I don't plan on quilling a life-sized replica of my childhood dog or a fulling functioning toilet paper dispenser.
I kid you not.


4 Comments:
What about a life sized replica of a dog that also doubles as a functioning toilet paper dispenser?
Smart mouthed comments aside, I can vouch for the uber delicateness and prettiness of Jenn's new craft.
So pretty!!
I could totally imagine one of those lovely snowflakes on my Christmas tree. ;-)
And I guess right now would be a bad time to tell you that the weather forecasters are predicting it will be 16 here on Wednesday...
You know, if you should accidentally make too many snowflakes...
That's so pretty. Quilling sounds like fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home