Sunday, November 12, 2006

Home Again.

I have made it home to a wonderful dinner made by leone and snuggles from the kitties. It is 6pm but I'm on NYC time and was up at 4 this morning. I'm not lasting long but wanted to put up a note to say I'm home and safe and sound.

Work tomorrow despite the rest of the province/country getting the day off (my uni took friday instead). We suspect there will be five students at the uni tomorrow especially if the buses aren't running.

*doh*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How annoying! Still, that makes lots of blog time! (Also, I understand that it is much easier to get actual work done when there are no students.)

8:40 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I'm working today too! [wave]

I'm glad you're home safe.

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

The kitties and I are very happy you are home with Stompy and Sargent Mauja!

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

Blinky, Calliope and I miss you!

Hope you, Stompy and Mauja are getting settled in, and having lots of fun with Leone, the kitties, and the Canadia contingent of Bears.

9:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is what a bond you two have! True love for sure. I'm hopeful the day comes soon that you can finally be together all the time.

7:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home