What is This Post About?
Because I don't want it to be about the asshat at work today. He does not deserve my blog entry. And I don't want it to be about my poor thumb that I put a staple through (an already curved staple so I had to do some fancy work to get it out and I bled all over my shirt). I also don't want it to be about banging my head on the cupboard door when putting away dishes. Soooo any ideas what this post could be about?
It could be about going to the gym and running a mile in 14 minutes which is something I worked up to while running with Jim in nyc. My last time in the gym before my trip I was able to run for ten minutes and got just under .7 of a mile. I am happy with this mile thing. And I could have gone longer but the silly woman before me didn't give over the machine when she should have and I wasn't about to do the same to the next person. But this blog isn't about her either.
Yay for getting a wedding present today. That was a big yay!
It could be about going to the gym and running a mile in 14 minutes which is something I worked up to while running with Jim in nyc. My last time in the gym before my trip I was able to run for ten minutes and got just under .7 of a mile. I am happy with this mile thing. And I could have gone longer but the silly woman before me didn't give over the machine when she should have and I wasn't about to do the same to the next person. But this blog isn't about her either.
Yay for getting a wedding present today. That was a big yay!


3 Comments:
I hope you have a better Wednesday!
you could blog about the cool batman bandaid you have over your staple wound. That's cool.
You'll soon find your mile time decreases - by quite significant amounts to start with. I think I started about 10:30, and before long was down to 9:15, and it didn't *feel* any faster, so it was proof I was just fitter.
Try fartlek running. Yes, fartlek. Alternating speed bursts with slower running. It increases your endurance when tiring. It's doable because although you're tired, you know you're only sprinting the next 200m, or until the traffic lights, etc. Also good for developing a speed finish, I'm told.
Helen.
Post a Comment
<< Home