Trying to Watch TV Online
Right now the option to watch episodes online is restricted, but I found this online. Can't yet vouch for it working and I'm sure someone could confirm what's going on with this (vicki).
Open Firefox
open tools
select options
click general
click connection settings
Select the Manual proxy configuration option
In the HTTP Proxy box, type 128.114.63.15
In the HTTP Proxy Port box, type 3127
click ok
again click ok to return to Firefox
If you want to surf to through the net like before
select options
click general
click connection settings
click auto-detect proxy settings
Open Firefox
open tools
select options
click general
click connection settings
Select the Manual proxy configuration option
In the HTTP Proxy box, type 128.114.63.15
In the HTTP Proxy Port box, type 3127
click ok
again click ok to return to Firefox
If you want to surf to through the net like before
select options
click general
click connection settings
click auto-detect proxy settings


4 Comments:
Hee! It's basically masking your computer's IP address, through the proxy's IP address, so host servers can't tell your point of origin. So, in the case of watching TV online, the website with the episodes would now think that you are from the U.S. because your proxy IP is from the U.S.
BE CAREFUL, though, that you're using a reliable proxy server, because they can collect unencrypted data, like certain passwords. Also, some sites will block proxy servers because spammers and trolls may have been abusive while using a proxy IP.
Wow, you're quick!
Yeah, I can't say much about the proxy here. It was through a friend of a friend which ends up sounding like how I ended up catching a really horrid strep throat from this very nice Austrailian fellow while in Germany.
But I digress.
Wait! When were you in Germany? More importantly: WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?!?!
I am everywhere, all seeing, all knowing.
Or, y'know, I just happened to be checking my feed reader exactly when you posted....
Post a Comment
<< Home