Friday, July 07, 2006

New Post

I have a cute new haircut.

Does it get much better than that?

No, I think not.

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Picture... hello...

On another note, my work caught your "bite my ass" syndrome. Fuckers. Maybe I could post my story in your blog and you could post yours in mine... you know... like "strangers on a train" only with less death.

10:03 a.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Must see a picture of cute hair cut. Why are you teasing me in this inhumane fashion. Don't make me use my imagination…please?

10:20 a.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

*clap*

YAY! for cute haircuts.

I just got a haircut myself today.

We're just going to be so cute when we're together on Tuesday people will be craning their necks and driving into trees as we pass.

Love,
Jim

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

I second the photo thing.

1:26 p.m.  
Blogger Lorelei said...

Well?

*taps fingers impatiently while waiting for picture*

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Umm...pictures???

8:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home