Goals (not the foobball kind)
Look at me, being all UK with my football reference.
Anyhoo, this afternoon I bought a nice multigrain muffin and thus ended my non-buying of ANYTHING at the uni spree. I went for 1hr short of two weeks without purchasing anything from the uni. No coffees, muffins, snacks, lunches or the like.
This was both for money reasons and food-value reasons. I have made my lunch and brought snacks. I have had tea for my morning and afternoon breaks (my own tea bags and just grab hot water from the caf). So, yay me.
In other news, I have also met some other goals. Namely the flossing of teeth and the attending of yoga. I am getting three yoga sessions in per week and adding to that at least two cardio/weights sessions as well.
And finally, cleaning goals around the house. Silly basements and closets. Gah. Got the one closet mostly done last night, and I have a stack of stuff ready for the Salvation Army next week.
My reward for my goals these past two weeks? A long weekend.
Whoo!
Anyhoo, this afternoon I bought a nice multigrain muffin and thus ended my non-buying of ANYTHING at the uni spree. I went for 1hr short of two weeks without purchasing anything from the uni. No coffees, muffins, snacks, lunches or the like.
This was both for money reasons and food-value reasons. I have made my lunch and brought snacks. I have had tea for my morning and afternoon breaks (my own tea bags and just grab hot water from the caf). So, yay me.
In other news, I have also met some other goals. Namely the flossing of teeth and the attending of yoga. I am getting three yoga sessions in per week and adding to that at least two cardio/weights sessions as well.
And finally, cleaning goals around the house. Silly basements and closets. Gah. Got the one closet mostly done last night, and I have a stack of stuff ready for the Salvation Army next week.
My reward for my goals these past two weeks? A long weekend.
Whoo!


6 Comments:
Congrats on your motivation!! Enjoy your long weekend. And hey, if you end up with any extra motivation feel free to come and do my closets. :)
I need to have a flossing goal. Yes.
Good on you!
Wow! My lazy ass bows down to your fantastically motivated one in adoration.
My lazy ass bows down to your fantastically motivated one in adoration.
I'm getting a very odd visual on that one...
I am so jealous of your yoga. :-(
Bendy!
I believe everybody ought to look at this.
here
Post a Comment
<< Home