Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Said That?

So I was just reading Liz's blog (Mystery Mommy) and she linked back to another entry of hers from last year. Very funny concept of the Gilligan/Dr. Smith award - where on a tv show you pick out who would be killed and eaten if they were all stranded on a desert island. Character is chosen for being lame/annoying or, better yet, both.

I'm reading the old post. I see a comment from "Jenn" and think oh, Liz has another Jenn who comments on her blog - because the comment is nothing I've ever written. Although, I must note I thought the comment was cute (Janice from America's Next Top Model would win this award). So I click on the "Jenn" to see something about her.

Is me.

Oh.

Now, I know that I would not instantly remember every comment I've ever made on everyone's blogs. But I so totally do not ever remember thinking of that. And nothing went *bing* when I read it. Really. To the point where I wonder if Leone accidently commented as me while using my computer - but that was before she moved in here so probably not.


Weird.

Or maybe not. But whatever.

In other news, just had the BEST lunch with Jill. This great Indian/Thai/Sri Lankin (how DO you spell that?) restaurant. And cheap! We had samosas, pakoras to start and each had a curry (chicken and lamb, respectivly) with the crispy bread and the fried bread and rice and a little salsa with yogurt - came to under $30.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be lying on the front lawn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Laughing. so. hard.

But with you. I swear.

6:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home