I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
posted by jenn at 11:44 p.m.
Hi Chuck the Cat and Spike the Cat!*much waving of Bears*You look very cute together over the refrigeratoo like that.OK ByeStompy
Hee! It must be ace being a cat and finding that comfortable.
Awwwwwwwwww!Cats do find the weirdest places to have a lie-down...
Oh! So much cuteness!!!
Lies! All lies! I never! You can't! Argh!
Though we should note how it is Spike smooshing Chuck into the smallest part of the board so he can stretch out. Sigh. So cute.
Ahhhh they're unbelievably cute!
Oooh, look at the kitty cuddling!
Hi Spike and Chuck!*headbutts*~Sabre, Callie and Nova
Ooh! Cute babies!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Hi Chuck the Cat and Spike the Cat!
*much waving of Bears*
You look very cute together over the refrigeratoo like that.
OK Bye
Stompy
Hee! It must be ace being a cat and finding that comfortable.
Awwwwwwwwww!
Cats do find the weirdest places to have a lie-down...
Oh! So much cuteness!!!
Lies! All lies! I never! You can't! Argh!
Though we should note how it is Spike smooshing Chuck into the smallest part of the board so he can stretch out. Sigh. So cute.
Ahhhh they're unbelievably cute!
Oooh, look at the kitty cuddling!
Hi Spike and Chuck!
*headbutts*
~Sabre, Callie and Nova
Ooh! Cute babies!!
Post a Comment
<< Home