Dream Job... Lite
Well I heard back from one of the departments I applied to for that whole "dream job" thing. Bah. That was two of the positions right there. But it was nice to get a little note letting me know I didn't get it (so I could stop wondering). They actually say they'll only reply to the ones going further so I apprciated knowing I wasn't. Going further. Whatever.
So I have just sent off for a part-time spot. We'll see how that goes. And I'm not holding my breath on the other departments I didn't hear from. Figure they're following the that whole "not contact if you aren't going further" line of action.
Jobs make my brain hurt. There is one posted here at Current Place that I don't really want. But I'm getting itchy about just taking something. Even if I don't really like it. So I hope Dream Job Lite just gets back to me soon to say "oh yes, we love you so much we just decided to make you full-time.. and a princess."
Or something.
So I have just sent off for a part-time spot. We'll see how that goes. And I'm not holding my breath on the other departments I didn't hear from. Figure they're following the that whole "not contact if you aren't going further" line of action.
Jobs make my brain hurt. There is one posted here at Current Place that I don't really want. But I'm getting itchy about just taking something. Even if I don't really like it. So I hope Dream Job Lite just gets back to me soon to say "oh yes, we love you so much we just decided to make you full-time.. and a princess."
Or something.


6 Comments:
I've applied for a job, and they said if you didn't hear from the within 4 weeks, assume you've not got an interview with them. It's been 1 week now.
So I know what you mean. You want to say "Give me the job!".
Princess!
I abso-fuckin-lutely hate job hunting.
That is all.
Fingers crossed, darling.
I'll get you a tiara tout suite
Thanks so much for the post, really effective data.
nursing school in dallas | bbq catering seattle | Nursing Schools In Minnesota
Post a Comment
<< Home