Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Roll Call!

I find these fun - and I know most of who is here, but just wondering about lurkers. Marissa posting a comment made me squeak, so I thought I'd ask who all is out there these days.

26 Comments:

Blogger The Bears said...

*raising of paws of Bears*

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

*raising of hand of Jim*

11:20 a.m.  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hello! I'm one of those dreaded lurkers.

11:38 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I've become a lurker.

11:46 a.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Have baby... will lurk...

2:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

MOO!

2:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOO!

2:36 p.m.  
Blogger Lorelei said...

Me!

2:59 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

I am very very sneeeeaky.

3:57 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Not a lurker here. No no, Allison is a good and faithful reader and commenter. We would never try to steals the precious from you, oh no.

4:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lurk occasionally. Lurking on blogs is the new e-mail.

7:25 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Er...I'm not a lurker, am I? I think I'm a regular reader.

*shrugs*

Either way, I'm here!

7:30 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

*raising of hand of Liz, with many nods of head to Bears and Jim*

9:28 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

And Muffin Man is saying hello in his sleep.

9:28 p.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

Hi! I read every day. Sometimes several times a day. Eeep!

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

*raises hand*

Regular reader here.

12:28 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Long-time reader, sometime commenter.

6:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entertain me!

7:58 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Reader and occasional commenter here.

8:08 a.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

Present! And vowing to be more comment-y, less lurk-y.

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Me!

9:22 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am! (aka MenleyNin)

12:04 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

I'm here, really…just being a bit of a wallflower lately.

7:00 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I'm here!

3:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live.
And the confirmation key was "vulno" which sounds either like a rude body part or an alien race in 50s pulp scifi.

6:37 a.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Um, if I phone you and talk for and hour and fourty minutes do I get forgiven for being the last to raise her hand?

9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home