Ohhh, Books!
Okay, my last order is silly because it won't be here for another month+ as I am getting a translation and an older children's book (the book is not necessarily for older children - well it kinda is I guess - but the actual issue is that it is not as recent so some sort of longer order process).
So I've put in an order for NOW books!
Lenore Comic - Issue 3
Genderqueer
Five Seasons of Angel
How freaken exciting is that!!
In other news, I haven't had the guts to call in as a collection agent to try and find my hairdresser. I'm with Jill, that is one of the funniest things I've heard and I LOVE it... but yeah.
I don't know what to do. Other friend was going to a new place so I asked her today how it went. She said "I cried and cried when I got home."
*eep*
I'm thinking of just cutting my own damned hair.
It is bizzar to think I'm considering using this as the final straw to justify a trip to Vancouver. But no, I'd rather wait until I'm done work so I can go for longer than just two days.
So to cheer myself up, I have bought my cactus soil and collected some rocks from the park and will plant all my new succulents this weekend.
Yay!!
So I've put in an order for NOW books!
Lenore Comic - Issue 3
Genderqueer
Five Seasons of Angel
How freaken exciting is that!!
In other news, I haven't had the guts to call in as a collection agent to try and find my hairdresser. I'm with Jill, that is one of the funniest things I've heard and I LOVE it... but yeah.
I don't know what to do. Other friend was going to a new place so I asked her today how it went. She said "I cried and cried when I got home."
*eep*
I'm thinking of just cutting my own damned hair.
It is bizzar to think I'm considering using this as the final straw to justify a trip to Vancouver. But no, I'd rather wait until I'm done work so I can go for longer than just two days.
So to cheer myself up, I have bought my cactus soil and collected some rocks from the park and will plant all my new succulents this weekend.
Yay!!


2 Comments:
Befoo you call in as a collection agency, have you done a googoo search for her name?
If not, mayboo one of us Bears can call the hairdresser and say, "It's the Bears from Manhattan. We're coming for her. Where is she?"
OK Bye
Blinky
I vote for a trip to Vancouver. We have Allan here. I swear, I love the man. And then we can go get soy lattes on Main.
Post a Comment
<< Home