Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bite My Ass.

I would never ever make a ranty blog about work.

This is the end of this entry.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

um... I'll bring home dark chocolate with me tonight. Whee? And we can knit voodoo dolls!

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

We're sorry you had a bad day. Stoopid work.

*many Bears hugs*

We think Leone is very wise to bring caaaandy.

Jim says he will call in a little while, when you get home.

OK Bye
Stompy

5:53 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I agree with Stompy that Leone is wise.

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

I personally think "bite my ass" covers it nicely.

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I hope the dark chocolate helped that that there has been less ass biting required today. *hugs*

11:34 a.m.  
Blogger Lorelei said...

[gropes the sorrows away]

2:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home