Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am so romantic!

Tonight I romanced my sweetie with a plumber auger, a pipe wrench, and something the guy said makes "Draino look like dumping pansy water down the drain."

No, not kinky monkey loving. But rather, the two of us hanging out under the kitchen sink trying to prevent the kitties from playing in the water pouring forth from the clogged drain. And what we got from the bathroom sink trap?? I believe I compared it to that Flukeman from the one X-Files episode.

I don't know we made huge progress, I think all the drains need help. But there was a strange satisfaction with the flukeman results.

8 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I don't even want to talk about what I got out of the bathroom sink trap the last time I cleaned it.

I'm still having nightmares.

6:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was mortified by your opening sentence, but I found it intriguing nonetheless. Is it bad that I was ultimately disappointed that this was just a plumbing problem?

And Flukeman! One of my favorite episodes!

11:12 a.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

My darling!

I love a woman who knows how to handle a pipe wrench.

11:32 a.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Don't you love married life??!?

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Excellent!

7:03 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

There's nothing more sexy than a woman who knows her way around a pipe wrench.

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Working together like that - v. cool!

12:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Jerrold said...

Thanks for your article, quite effective info.
commerce équitable

12:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home