Monday, July 10, 2006

Guess What!

I have a husband being delivered tomorrow! From the Airplane! From the United States of America!

How exciting is that??!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Laura Barth said...

That's some kind of delivery service. I'd like to put in an order for a boyfriend who does housework and cooks. Hmm…do you suppose Amazon can hook me up?

Seriously, though, I hope you have a wonderful visit. Enjoy your well-deserved couple time.

6:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huzzah!

but in my world it is tuesday already so woo hoo he's coming today!!!!!

-julia

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Don't forget to get rid of all the packing peanuts...those can end up in the darnedest places...

Enjoy your well deserved visit!!

5:09 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

What an excellent delivery package! Hope you have a lovely time.

6:29 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Now, do you order one of those over the internet, or...?

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

...funny enough... yes, yes you do.

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Yay!

11:02 a.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

Shipping Update
Husband arrived in Vancouver Airport, awaiting local delivery later this afternoon.

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Is he coming KOD?( Kisses on delivery??)
*hug*

11:38 a.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

and I also get a brother in law in the same delivery! Wowzers!

11:48 a.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Hooray for spousal delivery!

Hug each other for me.

2:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Ferdinand said...

Quite worthwhile material, thanks for your post.
DELI IN A SKILLET

6:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home