Recovered
Okay, I've made it.
I have recovered, finally.
Now I just need to make it through basic daily stuff. Like work. And the fact that my hairdresser left the salon and I can't get them to say where she went. Grrr.
Went to yoga today (made up for missing saturday morning) and am going to try to make it to yoga again tomorrow. They are now running three classes per week. I'd be very happy to get to two.
Done well on my goal this week to NOT buy food/drink at work. I hate giving them my money - not to mention the calories and such. Two days good, so far. I bought some strategic groceries and I've been resisting afternoon coffees or muffins. I take two containers of fruit, a lunch item, low-fat yogurt, and some kind of veggie.
And with my extra time now throughout the week (my first week with no teaching/marking/prep) I'm going to try out some recipies for homemade muffins, treat cookies, or granola.
In other news, I hate it when I bring my bag home and then don't unpack it - only to get to work the next morning and see I've brought random things back to work. Case in point this morning - my dirty gym socks.
Ewww.
I have recovered, finally.
Now I just need to make it through basic daily stuff. Like work. And the fact that my hairdresser left the salon and I can't get them to say where she went. Grrr.
Went to yoga today (made up for missing saturday morning) and am going to try to make it to yoga again tomorrow. They are now running three classes per week. I'd be very happy to get to two.
Done well on my goal this week to NOT buy food/drink at work. I hate giving them my money - not to mention the calories and such. Two days good, so far. I bought some strategic groceries and I've been resisting afternoon coffees or muffins. I take two containers of fruit, a lunch item, low-fat yogurt, and some kind of veggie.
And with my extra time now throughout the week (my first week with no teaching/marking/prep) I'm going to try out some recipies for homemade muffins, treat cookies, or granola.
In other news, I hate it when I bring my bag home and then don't unpack it - only to get to work the next morning and see I've brought random things back to work. Case in point this morning - my dirty gym socks.
Ewww.


4 Comments:
My hairdresser left her salon. They wouldn't tell her customers where she went. I found her on MySpace via google. A more enterprising (but less web savvy) customer had a friend call the salon claiming to be with a collections agency. She had Kristal's number within 30 seconds. Fuckers couldn't WAIT to give her up.
Thanks for reminding me that I needed to make an appointment with my stylist! I am sorry you can't find yours.
Recovery good!
I've done that unpacked bag thing loads of times.
Good luck finding your hair styloo. If you want, we can call and say the Bears from Manhattoo are looking for her.
In other news, our verificatoo word is "bhawjazz!"
*much bouncing up and down of Bears*
Bhawjazz!
OK Bye
Blinky
Post a Comment
<< Home