Sunday, June 04, 2006

When you order things from Amazon...

Do you check your account over and over the day after waiting to see some movement?

Do you keep wondering if it might be in the mailbox RIGHT NOW?

Even though one of the items will take a couple weeks to get in?

And mail doens't arrive on Sundays?




*goes and checks again*

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

yes... yes i do

apparently it's genetic

12:31 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

Must have skipped me. I try to make myself believe that the item will take the over-estimated time so that when it does get here I'm doubly excited and go 'wheeeeeeeeeee' cause I do that a lot.

9:17 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh! And then when you get UPS tracking, you can see when it's just sitting in Louisville, and you're like, "What's it doing? Watching a baseball game?" and then it leaves and is in transit to the Quad Cities - so close and yet so far! - and then it's sitting in Coralville, and then it's Out for Delivery!

So, yes. Yes I do.

8:46 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Most of my latest order isn't due till bloody July. But when it has been shipped and has tracking of some sort, it is most exciting to see that it has left the delivery office and is on its way!

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home