Send Me Mojo Vibes!
Oh that back and forth... I don't want to just be blurting out what I'm going for because I worry about jinxing it. But I also want the collective positive thoughts of everyone going towards this!!
Okay, and I also hate the thought of putting it out there that I'm going for something and then it being known if I don't get it.
So the quick of it is, I've just applied for THE JOB. As some of you know, this is a term position I'm in right now. It ends in August. This other job (actually there are five within this area and I've applied for all of them, but I digress) is so much more ME. SO MUCH!
And now I wait. The CV is in, the letters read and reread. The references lined up. GO TEAM DREAM JOB!
I need a nap. Oh, and I have a cold. I hoped it was just allergies earlier, but it is a cold. Stupid cold.
Okay, and I also hate the thought of putting it out there that I'm going for something and then it being known if I don't get it.
So the quick of it is, I've just applied for THE JOB. As some of you know, this is a term position I'm in right now. It ends in August. This other job (actually there are five within this area and I've applied for all of them, but I digress) is so much more ME. SO MUCH!
And now I wait. The CV is in, the letters read and reread. The references lined up. GO TEAM DREAM JOB!
I need a nap. Oh, and I have a cold. I hoped it was just allergies earlier, but it is a cold. Stupid cold.


11 Comments:
*sends positive vibes*
*also considers sending cookies*
[kiss]
Mojo sending coming right up!
*much sending of Mojo, Bears hugs and caaaandy*
FYI--the caaaandy box was half full when we bought it.
*much nodding of Bears*
OK Bye
Blinky
good luck dear
very positive thoughts coming for you - i want to know more about it though!
oBreak a leg!
*job mojo*
*chicken soup*
*hug*
WV: pifka! No idea what it might mean, but it's awful fun to say.
Ahh! I've been sending the mojo, but forgot to post saying as much.
I've express posted the mojo and it should get to you any day now. Yay for you applying for cool jobs! Once they meet you, how will they be able to resist?
In other news, yay for pretty gardening pictures! And Chuck of course.
hugs and kisses
The very best of luck!
May the job most fitting for you land on your lap and the most opportune moment.
And your stupid cold should just GO AWAY because I said so---you can tell it that too.
Grr that's at the most opportune moment not and the most . . . it's kind of like how I can't type anything that begins with gen without automatically typing gender----too many years in Gender Studies.
Post a Comment
<< Home