Made It!
It is the weekend. Whew! And now I'll try and just take it easy. All I really have planned is some marking, write up the final exam for my class, and order some Me books from amazon.
I have some gc saved up and can now order anything my heart desires. What is it about having total permission to buy numerous books that makes me unable to even find ONE book I really want right now?
Sheesh!
I'm wanting a good book on Sociology (I just do), thinking of grabbing a few Sandman graphic novels, might get Lenore 3 (whoot!), and there is a Robin McKinley Water I've read but don't own.
I'm also thinking about the Angel Reader which would go nicely with my Serenity Reader. And even though Leone has it, I might need my own of that Philosophy of Buffy.
Okay, stratch that top part about not being able to find a book. I just have a few too many.
Yay weekend!
I have some gc saved up and can now order anything my heart desires. What is it about having total permission to buy numerous books that makes me unable to even find ONE book I really want right now?
Sheesh!
I'm wanting a good book on Sociology (I just do), thinking of grabbing a few Sandman graphic novels, might get Lenore 3 (whoot!), and there is a Robin McKinley Water I've read but don't own.
I'm also thinking about the Angel Reader which would go nicely with my Serenity Reader. And even though Leone has it, I might need my own of that Philosophy of Buffy.
Okay, stratch that top part about not being able to find a book. I just have a few too many.
Yay weekend!


4 Comments:
What about cleaning your little sister's room? That sounds like a nice relaxing way to pass the time. Seriously.
If you haven't read her yet, MaryJanice Davidson is fun, as is Charlaine Harris.
I forget, did you read Georgette Heyer? Excellent regency froth, very Austen-esque (ie: not bodice rippers).
And I'm not sure if it's in print, but Robin McKinley's husband, Peter Dickinson, wrote a lovely mystery called "King and Joker", which you might like. He also writes for YA.
This will not really work, I think like this.
destin fl wedding photographers | louisville wedding photography | chicago wedding photographer
Really effective data, thanks for this article.
recipes for chicken breast | sagging breasts | hotels Asheville NC
Post a Comment
<< Home