I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
What I did today!
(okay, aside from the house cleaning and the marking)
And when I'm outside planting flowers, what does Chuck do?
So pretty! I have $22 worth of annuals sitting in my backyard waiting to be planted. Before it was too cold and rainy. Now it is too hot to be outside. I'm going to wind up planting them either in the dark, or in September.
Also, Callie asked me to tell you that she thinks Chuck is cute. ;-)
I love potting urns. I should think about getting some, after I figure out exactly what to do with my garden. I have a hanging basket I'll have to be content with.
6 Comments:
Ooooh!
Pretty! And adorable. :-)
Oh, pretty!
I've got no where to plant flowers where I live. :(
Ooooh! Flowers! Pretty!
So pretty! I have $22 worth of annuals sitting in my backyard waiting to be planted. Before it was too cold and rainy. Now it is too hot to be outside. I'm going to wind up planting them either in the dark, or in September.
Also, Callie asked me to tell you that she thinks Chuck is cute. ;-)
I love potting urns. I should think about getting some, after I figure out exactly what to do with my garden. I have a hanging basket I'll have to be content with.
Post a Comment
<< Home