Random Stuff
I graduate tomorrow. I mean, I'm so done and far away from what all finished in July of last year - but tomorrow I put on the do and walk across the stage. Yay me!
I have just finished my lunch that Leone was kind enough to make for me (probably feeling bad for my pouty face as Jim is no longer here making me breakfast and lunch). But I've just finished it. And it is 11:34. And I'm here until 9pm tonight. Okay, so I have my 'dinner' still here too - but it will be tough to make it stretch that far. Thanks to Yonners for the food, though.
I teach tonight and after this I have four more classes to go. I am LOVING the teaching, but certainly finding it a challenge for my time right now with everything else. I hope this weekend to get some good marking done and start putting together the final exam. I think my class is going really well. I think people are enjoying it and learning lots.
I am revamping my resume for a FANCY JOB (tm). I hate to say this, but I'm excited and hopeful. This is all on this for now.
Congrats to my bettie on her boy-child. He is a cutie. Oh yes.
xoxo
jenn
I have just finished my lunch that Leone was kind enough to make for me (probably feeling bad for my pouty face as Jim is no longer here making me breakfast and lunch). But I've just finished it. And it is 11:34. And I'm here until 9pm tonight. Okay, so I have my 'dinner' still here too - but it will be tough to make it stretch that far. Thanks to Yonners for the food, though.
I teach tonight and after this I have four more classes to go. I am LOVING the teaching, but certainly finding it a challenge for my time right now with everything else. I hope this weekend to get some good marking done and start putting together the final exam. I think my class is going really well. I think people are enjoying it and learning lots.
I am revamping my resume for a FANCY JOB (tm). I hate to say this, but I'm excited and hopeful. This is all on this for now.
Congrats to my bettie on her boy-child. He is a cutie. Oh yes.
xoxo
jenn


8 Comments:
Congrats to YOU, my littlr graduate!
Wowsa, I guess I forgot about the part where you put on the cap and all of that.
You should do the ass shaking happy dance while singing "I told you so" as you walk accross the stage. Lord knows if anyone deserves to do that for jumping all those hoops and overcoming all the hurdles you do!
Congratulations! Celebrate all that hard work!
Woohoo! Make sure you throw your cap in the air. It will make you feel like you're in an 80's era John Cusack movie. *grin*
Awww. Too bad Jim couldn't stay. Graduation is a big deal! Congratulations.
I, on the other hand, am off on vacation for the next three weeks. Woo!
Congratulations on graduating! Shame Jim couldn't stay to see it, but you can recreate it, next time you meet :-D
Pictures?
I so need to see pictures of you in your cap and gown.
Congratulations, graduate!
Yay for you!! congrats on your graduation. I am doing the snoopy dance of joy for you :)
sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home