Friday, June 02, 2006

I've been sick.

Poor me. Off work all day Wednesday and half of yesterday. I just need to make it through today. It is 8:34am and I have to get to 4pm.

Gah!

In other news, my class only has one more week - two classes. I'm pretty much prep'd for the one class, but I need to make up the final exam this weekend so I can use it to put together the review for the final class. Six hours to go!! (Well, and then the marking and the final exam and all that marking - but I digress.)

:)
*blows nose*
Jenn

5 Comments:

Blogger AngelaRae said...

Oh, poor you! It's 12:30ish there now (if I counted right)so you're halfway done.

*hugs*

*kleenex*

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Thanks Podgy! Yes, it is now 1:16 and I have less than three hours to go. Plus, in that three hours I have a 15min coffee. I've been lurking around the blogs and the WD a bit and I think with all the tea I've been drinking to try and stay hydrated, I'm having to wander out to the bathroom fairly often too.

Can one OD on Halls?

Oh yeah, and watch out for these FAKE Halls. They are Vitamin C Halls and they are actually just vit C, not all that helpful with the cough/sore throat. Stupid pretend halls. Limited to 2 per day. Sheesh!

1:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you, sister. I woke up at about 2:00 a.m. on Thursday morning and -- How did Dawn put it? Oh yes, "coming out of both ends." It was terrible, and I missed a day and a half of work. But I'm better now! Hope you are, too.

4:15 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

*many Bears hugs*

We hope you feel better soon!

OK Bye
Calliope

8:25 p.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

I just wanted to send love and get-well kisses, too.

I know the other day, when the Bears responded by I didn't, you wondered if I had seen your post or not.

Love,
Jim

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home