Friday, May 19, 2006

Productive Lunch Hour!

Two work-mates and myself went out and walk/ran the hill today for lunch. I used to know the measurement of that distance - but I can no longer remember. Somewhere in the 2.5km range. But I can't remember if that is one way or return.

*doh*

All in all, we made it from the office across the parking lot, down the path, down the hill, back up the hill, etc in about 53 minutes. We probably ran over half - but I ran more going down than coming back up. It is a KILLER hill and I'm wobbly and feeling amazing now.

Just going to eat my sandwich Jim sent with me to work (he feeds me breakfast and coffee each morning and sends me to work with a lovely homemade lunch - because he is the best husband ever).

:)

Jenn

2 Comments:

Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Well done!

1:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Johnathan said...

This can't really work, I believe like this.
plumbing supplies denver | watch baseball games online | wedding venues in sacramento

6:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home