Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blarg

Husbands and wives should live in the same country. In fact, the same house even. This would eliminate that whole them leaving each other at the wee hours of the morning.

Not to mention only five hours sleep is not enough to feel like one can manage the next day. I'm just feeling like I lack the tools for today.

*sad sigh*

8 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Oh no. I'd somehow got it into my head that when Jim came to Canada this time, that was him for good. I'm sorry.

5:11 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Well, poop.

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Bummer. Do you have the next visit scheduled yet?

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Awwww I'm sorry hon. Big warm hugs for you.

8:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya sister.

i mean, literally, you are my sister.

3:07 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

*hugs*

*headbutts from kitties*









Word verification: uusaqt (You's a cutie). It's good that even the random word generator realizes that you're a pretty, pretty princess. It just shortens it.

11:04 a.m.  
Blogger The Real Me said...

I COMPLETELY understand! Here is a method of optomism for you, for all the time you are apart, that is time not spent in your first year of "marital bliss". That means you get to keep the first year "newlywed" all mushy gushy make your friends sick attitude for as long as it takes to make up that time!

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Jenn! Hi.

I agree with your sentiments. When do you get to keep your husband?

11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home