Ohhhh, Looky Here!

I had a great weekend. Leone, Jim, and I had my birthday celebration as I'll be working late on my actual birthday. Jim made us Filet Mignon and asper-grass. We then follow it up with the cake from the great cake place with the real whipped cream on the sides and marzipan on the top. Fresh strawberries between the layers. YUM!

Then we had presents and Leone got me the Serenity comic that fills in between the end of the series and the movie! She also got me some beads to make a necklace as I'm wanting this one that I saw at the store but thought Leone could make a much nicer version of it.
The kitties found this all very exciting. Especially as Jim and I bought them fancy canned kitty food for the evening as well. Everyone had treats!

Here is Chuck looking on with interest.
Can you tell what Jim got me for my birthday?
IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!
He saw how much insane fun I had with his camera on our honeymoon, so Jim got me my very own digital camera. It has 12x optical zoom, 5 megapixels, and looks really cool (I have the silver version). So far I have taken 61 pictures of various things all over my house. Including many many pictures of the kitties! I [heart] my camera. I also really [heart] my husband.
And to top it all off, then Jim and I snuggled and watched the first hour of the second Anne of Green Gables movie.
Happy Birthday to me!


10 Comments:
Happy, happy birthday!
And did Mr. Spock and I infect you with the pronounciation of asper-grass? Or did you have it already?
Yay! Happy birthday!
Mmmmmm. Cake...
did i tell you that we are throwing a staff party to celebrate your birthday? well, that and the end of a long and painful transition period... but it's on the 16th nonetheless...
glad you had a good night, and i expect lots and lots of photos now
Happy birthday! And I love photos posts. More people should do them more often.
That's a great set of presents, and the camera has really good marks, I've used Megapixel.net for researching cameras. I *might* upgrade my camera this year, I've not decided.
Happy birthday again :-)
Happy Birthday! Looks like lots of fun. *hugs*
Word verification: ysiam, which means, yes, I am wishing Jenn a very happy birthday.
Happy, happy birthday to you!!!
Filet Mignon and aspergrass....mmmm. Did you know that grocers call it grass, too? And yay! for many photos to come.
Still, I suspect the best part is having a husband who is actually in the country. Yes.
Happy actual birthday, sweetie!
Try to do something special for yourself today. Hide under the desk and eat a cupcake, maybe? Steal a tulip from one of the uni flower beds and put it on your desk. Have a me day!
Also, I hope there's cake left over!
Happy Birthday! I think the good thing about having to work extra on your birthday is that you have an excuse to spread out the celebration into several days. (That's the excuse I'm going to use, at any rate!)
Have an (or many!) extra-special day(s)!
Happy Actual Birthday!
Much love and many Bear hugs,
Jim and All the Bears
Huzzah! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home