Wednesday, May 10, 2006

End of Overtime.

Thank you baby jesus.

Last night we were here until 11:30pm and then back in 8am this morning. The LIST has gone out for graduation. Good. Done. Can I leave now?

It is 1:30 pm and I am walking into door jams. I just need to get home, have a shower, quick nap, and then I pick up Jim at 4:30. Tomorrow will be another long day as I teach from 6-9 after work, but there is something comforting knowing the weekend is mine. And I have about 55 banked hours now to do with as I please. And I think I please to get that as a payout to fund some kind of reward.

Hmmm, I'm too tired to think of a reward - but maybe some new hair colour and someone to make my toes all pretty and a few new outfits or something. List your reward ideas here!

xoxo
zzzzzzzz
jenn

9 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

I can't think of anything more delightful than a pedicure except maybe also having some lunch and a quick stop at the yam store.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

A trip to Van? Oh or did you mean rewards for you and not me? Um, yeah I vote for clothes and a nice dinner out.

10:36 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Reward ideas - ummm, I'm blanking out. Whatever, an end to overtime is good!

10:52 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Pie?

6:10 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Massage! A good long one, after a mani/pedi combo.

2:27 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

mmm.... pie is an excellent suggestion, same with going to the yam store.... though I'm going to say that you wait till you see what you get for your BIRTHDAY till you get something. Mwahaha.

10:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Joshua said...

Thanks for your article, very useful information.
arrivals | read a book online | Orangeville real estate

1:34 a.m.  
Anonymous Ebenezer said...

I found a great deal of helpful information above!
Ecuador map | vacation home rentals | ball joint

7:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Enoch said...

Pretty worthwhile piece of writing, much thanks for the post.
free full version games | free games | download game | new puzzle games | flash gamer blog

1:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home