Sunday, May 07, 2006

Time Time Time, See what's become of meeee...

Short time.
  • These past few weeks. They are just blurring together into one long, but quick (?) week. No, I don't actually know what that means. But what I do know is that my overtime is going to end on tuesday which is becoming very necessary! The ending of it. I don't do overtime well.
  • The time until Jim arrives. That is wednesday - and again with the thank goodness of the shortness. Married people need to be together. New rule in my world.
  • Until my birthday! Yay! Nine more days and then I get presents. And I've been asked for a list. I think all I could think of was some time to lie on the couch. Not sure how one wraps that.

Long Time.

  • Since I've seen my husband. This is silly and needs to be fixed (see above).
  • A three hour night class. That is a long time. It is challenging to keep things moving - although the second class went much better. Active learning requires a certain amount of work and information on the student side. A first class with no readings and nobody knowing each other - challenging. I know now why those first classes sometimes just have to be cut shorter. But yeah, the second class was vibrant and interactive and certainly in the range of what I'm wanting to strive for over the next weeks.
  • Since my last visit to the gym. I'm going today after overtime is done (3pm). I managed to get there on Sunday and Monday of last week, but that was it. This makes my pants sad. I will go again tomorrow after work and try to feel okay with at least 2times/week.


Short time - my coffee break. All done for now!
xoxo
jenn

5 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Three cheers for the end of the overtime! Three cheers for married people being together! And three kisses for the Jenn.

9:12 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

I used to do two three-hour night classes a week (plus study equivalent to 1.5hrs for every hour of study), so I can only sympathize. I hope they at least give you a break in the middle - I couldn't have done with out that...

Hooray for imminent hubby visitage!

8:40 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Yay for husband arrival!


Is he staying for good now?

12:48 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Hi Jenn, You may remember me from the time before we both started new jobs and you had to do overtime and I had to move. I'm glad that you're life will be normal soon. I hope mine will be too then we can talk and stuff. Super happy to hear that Jim is arriving too.

Smooches.

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

Husband now in Vancouver airport. Only a few hours until arrival!

*much bouncing up and down of husband*

12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home