Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Giddy-Up

Heading out in 20min to teach my FIRST CLASS since many many moons. I have time to gather up my stuff, apply a little lip gloss, fluff my hair, pee (again) and get down across the campus.

I have my class planned and printed. A little intro, a little info on me, icebreaker, break, brainstorming session, little lecture on critical thinking, in class exercise, little discussion, set up for the next class and the next few weeks... and that should be the night. We have just under 3hrs, but I think we'll skip the second break and end a little early.

*bounces*

Okay, talk to you all later.

9 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Eee! I hope it went brilliantly!

7:52 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

but I think we'll skip the second break and end a little early.

You're my kind of tutor!

I hope it went really well!

1:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never leave again!

I hope it went brilliantly and that you have a very engaged class. three hours is a looong time.

7:10 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

THIS IS SO EXCITING!

I hope it went wonderfully. Now send me the class notes. *grin*

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

Yay, good luck! I wish I could take your class too.

I'd love to chat at some point about how your 3 hour classes go. My job intv. is for a 3 hr class and I've only taught 1.5xtwice a week so far. Any great "exercise" web resources, cuz it ain't going to be me doing a marathon 3 hr lecture!

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Ohhhh, I totally wish I was taking your class. Then I could develop an inappropriate crush on you and stalk you via the internet.

Oh, wait...




Hope it all went well! [kiss]

5:00 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Yeeeeeeek!

I hope it went well.

8:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Edward said...

To my mind every person ought to browse on it.
rn schools online | multiplayer fighting games online | duluth mn hotels canal park

8:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Adolph said...

So, I do not really think this will work.
what is thyroid | Destin Florida weather | pictures of gold

6:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home