Evenings and Weekends
That is when I'm trying to get all that other stuff done. Really, it is quite strange to have a job that keeps me working all day and then sometimes also through my breaks and sometimes also through part of my lunch. But to be fair, I then take that extra ten mintues on the end of my lunch to make up for it. They are not bastards, it is just busy with students coming in and needing help with understanding degree requirements, course selection, and graduation information.
So I still really like my job, but have found it tough to get other stuff done. Evenings are yoga, working out, talking to my husband, talking to my friends like dear sweet Laura, replying to emails (I kinda suck as much at that as the blogging of late), dinner with friends, helping friends move, drinks after work with co-workers, finishing finding articles for my class reading package, and resending the list of pictures to the photographer for printing with the right numbers this time.
And that was a four day week.
I have a list for this weekend and am shocked to just find out that tonight is SATURDAY night and I now only have tomorrow to complete my list of things.
*doh*
So I still really like my job, but have found it tough to get other stuff done. Evenings are yoga, working out, talking to my husband, talking to my friends like dear sweet Laura, replying to emails (I kinda suck as much at that as the blogging of late), dinner with friends, helping friends move, drinks after work with co-workers, finishing finding articles for my class reading package, and resending the list of pictures to the photographer for printing with the right numbers this time.
And that was a four day week.
I have a list for this weekend and am shocked to just find out that tonight is SATURDAY night and I now only have tomorrow to complete my list of things.
*doh*


7 Comments:
It's awful, isn't it?
But doable. That's what I keep telling myself!
Thanks for the mention, hon. I really appreciate that you're there for me.
Hmm, I can relate! Hope you're holding up well through it all.
Careful now, woman. I think you just got... *gulp*
... a life. Ewwwww!
Darn life, getting in the way of life!
And you said husband! Hee!
What Podgy said!
My husband said that your husband said, "my wife" in casual conversation!!!!
heh... husband
Post a Comment
<< Home