Thursday, April 27, 2006

Overtime.

Yup. So I'm kinda out of here for a little. Class starts next week and will be two nights for three hours. I'm pretty much prep'd for the first week thanks to input from Leone and Jim. I started overtime at my day job today. That will carry on for the next two weeks as two of us try and process upwards of 700 applications for graduation and their degree audits. I'm actually going in on Sunday. The other woman asked if I had to go to church or anything and I kinda considered it for a moment.

*hee*

Why yes, I worship at the alter of CSI reruns on Spike TV and maybe a vanilla soy latte while sprawled on the couch.

Have I mentioned Leone is pretty much doing all the house stuff? I'm usless at that right now.

Okay, going into work at 6:30 am tomorrow morning for overtime before work. I figured I can get up at ten to six... yes? If I arrange my clothes so I can slide right into them. Didn't Calvin (and Hobbes) try and do that once so he could get up 60 seconds before the bus arrived?


On the woohoo side: I did my own taxes in less than an hour last night and then phoned them in tonight. Cool beans.

And I told the tutor girl that was our last session on Tuesday and stuck to it.

And I bought some new pretty summer tops so I wouldn't have to think to get dressed for the next week or so.


*waves*
jenn

7 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

Why yes, I worship at the alter of CSI reruns on Spike TV and maybe a vanilla soy latte while sprawled on the couch.

Hee!

And well done on the taxes and sticking to the last session thing :-)

12:10 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

Overtime. [/shudder]

6:14 a.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

Dear Overtime,

I hate you! Give me back my Jenn!

xxoo

p.s. word verification = mvygas, which obviously is movie gas.

9:56 a.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

'Bye Jenn! Have fun storming the overtime!

9:28 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

It is getting summery here. I wear little cute tops with some sort of cover so I can be warm when coming to work and then able to sit outside at lunch and get some sun in my t-shirt later in the day.

Yay!

8:17 a.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Ouch! Don't burn out now - none of us would want that.

3:28 a.m.  
Blogger The Real Me said...

You need to buy wrinkle free clothes, then you can sleep right in the clothes and get that few extra minutes.

In fact if someone were to drive you to work, you could sleep on the way even!

11:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home