Monday, April 17, 2006

I am home.

And the ride back was fairly straight forward. I was going to say it was also quieter as I was on my own for the trip home - but it was actually louder. Since I was alone. Because that mean I CRANKED the music and sang for about seven hours non-stop.

Okay, two stops. Gas station and pee break stop. Timmy's Iced cap and pee break stop.

If anyone is keeping track: I am convinced I'm now ready to perform as any member of Phantom of the Opera, Tori Amos (early years), Melissa Etheridge, The BEE GEES, Oh Suzanna, and INXS (Kick!).


In other news:
  • I am almost done my syllabus.
  • I ordered the TOTALLY wrong wedding pictures as my computer renumbered when it ripped them.
  • I think it is okay though as I emailed them in time. I think. I'll let you know.
  • Since arriving home I have swiffered, done the garbages, kitties watered, plants watered, vacuumed, had soup, started laundry.
  • I miss my mom and dad. (And sister, but she'll be back here soon)
  • The cats have totally mauled me and only stopped because the mauling made them sleepy.
  • I'm thanking various Powers That Be it is a 4 day work week as the laundry might not be cutting it this week.

This is about it.

*waves*
Jenn

4 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Nice that you had a mini break with the four day work weeks and all.

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Yay for the drive home being less eventful. I love it when I'm in my car alone. I get to listen to whatever I want and sing at the top of my lungs. It actually helps me look forward to the stoopid long commute some days. And my favourite part of getting home is seeing the kitties and getting "Yay, you're home!" love from them.

6:45 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Glad you are home- glad you had a great trip. I hear you on the cat mauling.
As for the singing - thinking about trying out for Canadian Idol?
:)
Hugs

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Glad you are home safe!

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

Say hello to the kitties and all the Bears now in Canadia!

OK Bye
Stompy, Blinky and all the Bears in Manhattoo

1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home