I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
Oooh very nice indeed. I like the darker wood hutches also. You have chosen some very nice, grown-up furniture... but I can't help but point out that Superstore has a very similar dining set to the one you have chosen, for about $300. But, you know, you probably want the 'real' stuff. But I saw it today and thought of you. As you may have gathered (or you will probably notice the next time you are in my living room, I am a big fan of Superstore furniture (for the price that is).
siiiiigh. I so want to settle and decorate a little apartment. Then I think, oh god, I'm a spinster. But I still want to decorate a cozy little apartment.*
*No ruffles. No florals. I'm not THAT kind of spinster.
What you call a hutch is what I would call a dresser. My flatmate is currently on the hunt for the perfect dark wood dresser, but not having much luck. She's found loads of lovely ones, but all light wood.
6 Comments:
OOOO very nice!
Oooh very nice indeed. I like the darker wood hutches also. You have chosen some very nice, grown-up furniture... but I can't help but point out that Superstore has a very similar dining set to the one you have chosen, for about $300. But, you know, you probably want the 'real' stuff. But I saw it today and thought of you. As you may have gathered (or you will probably notice the next time you are in my living room, I am a big fan of Superstore furniture (for the price that is).
Jill
siiiiigh.
I so want to settle and decorate a little apartment. Then I think, oh god, I'm a spinster.
But I still want to decorate a cozy little apartment.*
*No ruffles. No florals. I'm not THAT kind of spinster.
Oooooooh... I love the rustic hutch!
Oh boy--a Bear hutch!
*much bouncing up and down of Bears*
That's very thoughtfoo of you!
OK Bye
Blinky
Thank you! :-D
What you call a hutch is what I would call a dresser. My flatmate is currently on the hunt for the perfect dark wood dresser, but not having much luck. She's found loads of lovely ones, but all light wood.
Post a Comment
<< Home