Well then.
No, I've not heard back from the job yet. This is about par for the course, I hear. But it is tough as I've been holding off on making some other plans wanting to talk to them first. I think that might be out the window now. I think I'm just going to start moving forward with some other stuff on the go and figure I'll hear back from then in the next week or so.
Hmph.
Hmph.


5 Comments:
Yup. I'm holding back on some things until I find out about even getting a MA place (March time minimum), and THEN, I'm waiting on if I get funding.
Same boat, but further away- sucks, doesn't it?
Good luck!
Limbo-land is not a fun town. I think you're making the right decision.
Well, damn.
I have nothing useful to offer. Unless you want to go shopping.
Well, you could always phone them... I've heard it can also work in your favour to play the (in snotty, 'Harmony' style tone) "I have lots of things on the go now, so, like, if you're gunnna hire me, you should do it before I move on".
Yeah.
Jill (really gotta get my own username... part of that "I am neither simply an extention of my son, nor am I anonymous"... I'm ready for that now... oh wait, this is your blog, not mine... I guess I'm feeling chatty... I could go on even)
Oh Allison - I'm ALWAYS up for shopping!
Post a Comment
<< Home