Didn't I post here yesterday?
I mean, I'm sure I did. Okay, or I really really thought about it. I think it had excitement, adventure, and a trained monkey. I think it tied together all these different aspects of my life: food, exercise, love, career, and TV. I think it was an awesome entry.
But I guess I never did make that entry. Much like I didn't wash my car yesterday. Kinda the same, but more with the power sprayer thingy at Canadian Tire Gas Bar.
Yes.
But I guess I never did make that entry. Much like I didn't wash my car yesterday. Kinda the same, but more with the power sprayer thingy at Canadian Tire Gas Bar.
Yes.


3 Comments:
Yes.
Trained monkeys....* sigh* I do know how you feel about thinking about posting though....I feel like Pooh Bear * think, think, think* except less yellow and bearish...
My problem is... all my good blogging ideas come to me when I'm driving.
And then, they promptly leave my head as I open the car door.
Post a Comment
<< Home