Friday, January 20, 2006

Thanks for all the help!

Well I've sent in my spiffy cover letter and uber resume. Actually I've sent off two of them as I also applied for another more admin-based job they have posted as well. I like my cover letter. I'm impressed by it. And I don't impress easily.

In other news, Jim and I had sushi for lunch today. Oh sweet sushi, how I love thee. Then we went to Sears. We looked at many many fine items there. Main thing I'm loving right now is a dining room table. I currently have a smaller kitchen table, but I really want a nice dining room one.

We found a very nicely priced one that was just a little too small. Just fine for four and we could squeeze six if we really tried - but we agreed that would be just a little too cramped for a nicer dinner party. And if one is already spending the money for the table and chairs, may as well get one the right size. The one we really liked was bee-yoo-te-ful! Dark wood, leaf, chairs with fuzzy seats (more elegant than that sounds), and a nice matching hutch which is something I really do want.

Something happened somewhere - I now sigh over hutches.

But I could diplay my pottery in it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

I am CRAZY about sideboards and hutches. CRAZY! (But then, I also don't see the point of a table that seats fewer than 10.)

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I thought hutche were for rabbits...
[/confused]

2:33 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

My first reaction was "Why would you want a rabbit by your dining table?".

Please explain the concept of a hutch to this inept Brit. :P

6:19 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

You might consider a hutch to be simply a cabinet. The main feature of a hutch is a display area to show off your pretty dishes, etc.

7:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Abraham said...

I believe one and all must glance at it.
free ride games virus | free pc games to go | full online games | free games for pc | miniclip games

9:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home