Thursday, January 12, 2006

That Went Well...

I did the two hour written yesterday. Essentially a glorified high-pressure essay question. I am very satisfied with my answer.


And tomorrow is the interview. One and a half hours, seven member committee... seems a little over-the-top, so I'll just keep a good take on it. And thanks GSH, I will just remember that I'm interviewing THEM about the job and finding out more about the position and deciding if I want to take this position.


In much more fun news, Jim arrived yesterday afternoon and once I'm done my 2hrs here today (I had put in extra hours this week already) he and I are going to go for a nice walk and get to spend some time together. I believe the Kitties are keeping him company right now.

Good kitties.

11 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

Yay! Good luck :-)

11:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Heck, in academic cicles, that's nothing! My interview was two full days with something like 15 people.

Great suggestion to think of it as you interviewing them. If you have lots of insightful questions for them, you'll look well-informed and thoughtful AND you'll control the interview. Plus people love to talk about themselves - they'll be flattered by the attention. Uh, don't do it too much, of course.

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

They've probably already picked you anyway. Isn't that how it works? It really is a good time to ask your own questions. God knows you've had enough experiences to have built up some good questions!

Yay for Jim being there.

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Hi! Good luck on the interview tomorrow, I know you're going to be great. You are a fantastic person to know and it shines right through your eyes and your voice.

Hi Jim!!!

7:59 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Halfway there!

Good luck with the final phase of the interview.

Regardless... have fun with your beefcake ;]

11:54 p.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

okay, so i think it is thursday night there, which means i still have time to say, good luck! and you will, you will, rock them, rock them (/queen)

and say hi to jim for me

12:07 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

Good luck with the interview!

3:17 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:17 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Rock their socks off!

6:57 a.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Knock 'em dead, Sexy!

And then hurry home.

Jim

9:21 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Am I too late????

You will be the prettiest and smartest candidate they have even seen. Of course they have to hire you!

Kisses

1:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home