Monday, January 09, 2006

Woah [/joey - from Blossum. Not Friends]

The below is what happens when you hit "create a link" rather than "leave a comment" on someone else's blog.

I left it there because, well, because then it became my entry for the day. Yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

Wait- I'm confused. Is the entry below one Julia made?

It's after 10pm and I've been watching Scrubs in Italian, my brain's not working [wink]

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

I, too, am very confused by both of these posts. Course I read romance novels for a living, so my brain is pretty much mush by the end of the day.

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

No, that was my comment on Julia's blog. Which ended up not being a comment but instead posted itself as an entry on my blog with a link to her original post.

(For what it's worth, julia hasn't been to nyc)

7:41 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

So that's what happens.

Cool.

10:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home