I'm Taking a Poll - This means you must reply!
First off, should anyone not know this who SHOULD know this (as I wish I had known a couple days ago), Vernon now has an all-you-can-eat sushi lunch place for $8.75! Yeah baby.
And I did.
Eat all I could eat.
Oomph. So thank goodness Sarah and I then went for a nice little walk with her dog. Highly recommended after eating obscene amounts of sushi.
So, my poll. I want to know who all has made it here. That means you! And for a couple of my friends who said they didn't want to have to sign up for a blog to comment - you don't need to. You can just comment as anonymous (did I spell that right? It is kind of a silly word.) So if you've been lurking around and then do things like phone me to tell me you read my blog - please do feel free to just say hi in the comments section. Yes Laura, that means you.
The second part of my poll is for those of you with blogs/livejournals/etc and whether or not I can link to you in my ever-expanding sidebar area. I need more links! And MORE! MORE!!!! Plus I find it handy to have a quick click to other blogs, and I'm actually amazingly lazy deep down inside.
This is my second to last day of freedom/vacation in Vernon. Tuesday night I'm back to PG, and if you read Leone's blog you'll see that it has been snowing there all day. Gross I tell you. Gross. Someone should really look into changing that about Northern Canada.
Ah well,
xoxo
jenn
And I did.
Eat all I could eat.
Oomph. So thank goodness Sarah and I then went for a nice little walk with her dog. Highly recommended after eating obscene amounts of sushi.
So, my poll. I want to know who all has made it here. That means you! And for a couple of my friends who said they didn't want to have to sign up for a blog to comment - you don't need to. You can just comment as anonymous (did I spell that right? It is kind of a silly word.) So if you've been lurking around and then do things like phone me to tell me you read my blog - please do feel free to just say hi in the comments section. Yes Laura, that means you.
The second part of my poll is for those of you with blogs/livejournals/etc and whether or not I can link to you in my ever-expanding sidebar area. I need more links! And MORE! MORE!!!! Plus I find it handy to have a quick click to other blogs, and I'm actually amazingly lazy deep down inside.
This is my second to last day of freedom/vacation in Vernon. Tuesday night I'm back to PG, and if you read Leone's blog you'll see that it has been snowing there all day. Gross I tell you. Gross. Someone should really look into changing that about Northern Canada.
Ah well,
xoxo
jenn


14 Comments:
I forgot the question.
Er...
Oh! I can scroll down. Two seconds.
1. I am here.
2. I like links!
There.
Yay..I found you..thanks to your link on the email...links are great, but i have none to give you at this moment. Perhaps that will be my goal for the week...links.(and to watch Oprah @ four...tee hee)
One comment on sushi...I loved the all you can eat buffet. You get so full that you think you are going to puke...but low and behold a few hours later you find yourself wishing that you had stuffed a few little spicy tuna rolls in your purse for later. oooohh...there should be a purse just for sushi..we love purses, and sushi, why not combine the two and create a cute funky purse that holds sushi. Something to ponder..
From me...
Anonymous....Sarah(I know(hope)you'll get that)
Hey, the phone should not be under-rated as a method of communication. Sometimes it's nice to hear your lovely voice ;) Thanks for letting me know that I could post anonymously, though. Maybe I will even create my own blog one of these days, perhaps after mid-terms. I wonder if anyone wants to read about the life of a publishing student?
Laura
We're here. We're Bears. Get used to it.
*much laughing of Bears at their own cleverness*
OK Bye
Stompy
I am also here! I'm not very good at leaving comments, though. And you can most definately link to my blog, if you so wish. Anything to help facilitate laziness. :D
1. I am here. er. Me being Dani.
2. You may linkies to my LJ if you so like.
3. One of the best things about Japan is 100 yen sushi.
4. Enjoy your freedomness.
5. Enjoy the snow. We are having typhoons here. Warm rain.
Dani
Yep. I'm here (but you already knew that, you vixen!)and you may link to my blog (momentarily hyper-ventilates)!
Mmmmmm, sushi. I so need to come visit you soon!
MdmeA from the WD here, and I only just found your blog through Helen/Callie's blog. So I hope it's okay if I drop in once in a while. If you want to link to mine, you're more than welcome, though I don't know why anyone reads it.
Hello, c'set moi.
You may link to my blog, although it is seldom updated and incredibly boring.
xx
Hoorah! I made it to the land of preludes and nocturnes (which is not Classic FM, at least...). My on-line diary is at: http://www.blurty.com/users/bally
Well now, isn't that queer - most of you I know, but some of you I don't know. But hello's to all and I'll hopefully update links soon. I'm feeling like crapola today as I didn't sleep as I was much with discomfort last night after the two plane rides home. But, I've made it to school so, if nothing else, that counts as "what I did today" *blah*
I'm here, but you knew I read anyway [wink]
And I'm liking having my Blog private right now. Sorry :-(
And since when did Katy get a Blog? I'd never have seen it if it weren't for your links!
By the way- if you want them to open in a new window, put target=_blank in the link. E.g. for Hotmail it would be
(li)(a href="www.hotmail.com" target=_blank )Hotmail or however you want to refer to it(/a)(/li)
(I put the ( and ) brackets in instead of < and > as it won't let me put it with < >)
Hugs and smooches
H xx
I am here too( but you knew that *grin*), no links, but if you felt the urge, you could make one up for me. Something along the lines of stayathomemomwhonowisgoingbacktoworksoonandisfeelingguilty.com
C
Better late than never. Cindy reporting for intermittent stalking duty. And yes, you can link to my blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home