Build it and they shall come!
Yeah, so I've now sent out the email to the seven people I think might want to take a boo at this.. and there's nothing to see yet. That is quite like me. Send out the email to create the burning hot pepper of motivation (thanks to allison for that - who is never online so who will not see this, but thanks nonetheless).
So I'll jump into the thesis update. Gah, there is a range of people who could be confused about where I'm at.... but all in all, my supervisor quit the uni and nobody else could really do the same work with me at this institution. This was March when I was down in Vernon recovering from some surgery. Got back to PG in April, put together a revised topic that would work with a woman I really liked here, had a meeting, all went tickity-boo, and I started writing my new thesis. So after almost three years of not much happening at all and so many false starts it isn't even funny - I'm now finishing up my final big chapter of my thesis.
This could be done by the end of the month and leave me with some minor framework pieces to complete. Then I'd be on to the first round of revisions and the goal of my First Revised Draft completed by Christmas. I will defend and be finished my Masters by the spring.
To anyone showing up and giving this a read, I send out a big hello. I also will remind people that I've included some grown-up family members in the list so keep the nekkid jello wrestling comments to a minimum.
Okay, let's see how this all works!
So I'll jump into the thesis update. Gah, there is a range of people who could be confused about where I'm at.... but all in all, my supervisor quit the uni and nobody else could really do the same work with me at this institution. This was March when I was down in Vernon recovering from some surgery. Got back to PG in April, put together a revised topic that would work with a woman I really liked here, had a meeting, all went tickity-boo, and I started writing my new thesis. So after almost three years of not much happening at all and so many false starts it isn't even funny - I'm now finishing up my final big chapter of my thesis.
This could be done by the end of the month and leave me with some minor framework pieces to complete. Then I'd be on to the first round of revisions and the goal of my First Revised Draft completed by Christmas. I will defend and be finished my Masters by the spring.
To anyone showing up and giving this a read, I send out a big hello. I also will remind people that I've included some grown-up family members in the list so keep the nekkid jello wrestling comments to a minimum.
Okay, let's see how this all works!


9 Comments:
Hee. I"m first!
What? I am not competitive at all. How could you say that?
Yay for Jenn-stalkage. I intend to visit frequently. Be warned. :-)
*Much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*
Hi Jenn!
When are you coming to visit?
OK Bye
The Bears
You said, "tickity-boo."
*much laughing and clapping of hands*
It's not The Bears this time, just in case you didn't get that. It's me--The Bears are letting me use their account.
I just think "tickity-boo" is really funny, and it keeps making me giggle.
Because I'm 5. *nods*
Jim
Hello!
That's all for now - I am feeling very unimaginative today.
Ohhh! Look at everyone! Well this is strangely exciting. And now Jim can post without the Bears' account, I think.
If not, yeah. I suck at this stuff.
I've included some grown-up family members in the list so keep the nekkid jello wrestling comments to a minimum.Awww, but, those are my favourites!
Also, hello!
I's here too. I don't check my Hotmail 2 account every day (it gets depressing, seeing no PM notifications), so that explains my lateness.
Here though!
Snuggles,
Callie
Ohh, Simon and Callie and Bears Oh My!
*gah* I mean, I had to - didn't I?
This will not have effect in reality, that is what I believe.
book holder | Mountain Resorts | styrofoam recycling
Post a Comment
<< Home