Friday, October 08, 2004

I think anyone can comment now

I think I've fixed the settings so anybody can comment. I don't want it to be like some high-pressure to join the cult in order to play the games. But, seeing as I'm amazingly spaztic with this stuff (it took me fifteen mintues to figure out how to actually log into my account again and not just keep viewing my blog like an outsider) if someone could please confirm that this is an open posting blog... that would be great.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see it and reply! Of course I've not submitted this reply yet, so it could conceivably all go wrong, but let's think positive.

Yay for your PM, your Blog and Mgan snuggles (virtualso you don't catch my cold)

Callie

1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

meh heh you're thirty!

(i just looked at your profile)

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I can post as anonymous now, without borrowing The Bears' account. So YAY! for your BLOG-mastery.

Jim

9:58 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Ohh, I've managed to log in now (kinda takes away from the illusion of my blog mastery, doesn't it, when I have to post comments as anonymous). Ohh, poor Callie's cold. I went though that last week and it was a major bummer. Not to mention trying to move at the same time. And thanks for the tip on not having to title every entry. I may start going for a very advanced system of I, II, III. *Meh* worked well for my outline.

*snorbles*

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Oh, and if anyone is wondering - that is my dear sweet younger sister making the smartass comments about my age.

Brat!

2:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home