Um, Gwen...
Did nobody see Gwen Stefani before she went on stage tonight on SNL? Did nobody think to say something about her outfit. The grey on grey catsuit. She looks like she's wearing pants up to her armpits. She looks like that crazy girl I used to make fun of at the other office with tapered-legged pants that reached up to her boobs and skinny belts and button up shirts tucked in with large floral prints.
Gwen. Gwen... I have not liked you since you purchased some Japanese women to be props, but you were always at least looking pretty good.
Now it looks like you have a nine mile crotch.
Gwen. Gwen... I have not liked you since you purchased some Japanese women to be props, but you were always at least looking pretty good.
Now it looks like you have a nine mile crotch.


4 Comments:
I haven't seen that SNL yet, but I have to admit that if Gwen Stefani stopped dressing in a way I find attractive it would make it a lot easier for me to keep up my hardline anti-Gwen stance ;).
Simply urgh. I don't think I've ever liked Gwen Stefani. All she's given the world is that we now know how to spell the word "bananas".
Gwen Stephani's half a man! [/my brother, when he was small, would hike up a pair of sweatpants to his neck, and we would call him half a man. Rest assured, it was hilarious]
I have an irrational hatred of Gwen Stefani.
That is all.
Although thinking about it, it doesn't seem that irrational.
Post a Comment
<< Home