Just after Noon...
... and I've cleaned the bathroom, the floors, the kitty water dishes; watered the plants; had breakfast and lunch; Jim and I have done up all but six of our Christmas cards (33 addressed, written, stuffed and some with postage); done up the grocery list; and swiffered under the bed.
Of course, I'm still in my pjs. The pink holiday ones with christmas decorations all over them.
But now I'm poopted. I had thought getting up before seven and getting this all done by noon would leave me the rest of the day to do my 'fun' stuff - go to they gym and then do some crafts, play Sims2, and watch a movie and get snuggles.
I think I need a nap instead. Going to the gym seems out of the question, but I have to go today to make this week's goals of 3hrs cardio and 3x weights.
Now, if I could just get that silly friday afternoon at work turned into a friday afternoon at home getting all the above mentioned chores done, then weekends could be so much more!
Or would that be "less"?
But you get my drift.
Of course, I'm still in my pjs. The pink holiday ones with christmas decorations all over them.
But now I'm poopted. I had thought getting up before seven and getting this all done by noon would leave me the rest of the day to do my 'fun' stuff - go to they gym and then do some crafts, play Sims2, and watch a movie and get snuggles.
I think I need a nap instead. Going to the gym seems out of the question, but I have to go today to make this week's goals of 3hrs cardio and 3x weights.
Now, if I could just get that silly friday afternoon at work turned into a friday afternoon at home getting all the above mentioned chores done, then weekends could be so much more!
Or would that be "less"?
But you get my drift.


2 Comments:
Oooh! Someone's been busy!!!!
Housework should count as cardio.
Post a Comment
<< Home