Did I Miss a Memo?
One that said nobody was coming in to the Uni today? Because right now there are three of us on this floor. And my boss is away. And my two student appointments did not show.
But Jim is working out at the gym (hee, jim/gym) and then we're going to have lunch together. And then I'm going to, um, do stuff for the friday afternoon. Like, find some new comics for my door or something like that.
Really, they need to do away with the whole Friday afternoon at work thing. Come on now.
But Jim is working out at the gym (hee, jim/gym) and then we're going to have lunch together. And then I'm going to, um, do stuff for the friday afternoon. Like, find some new comics for my door or something like that.
Really, they need to do away with the whole Friday afternoon at work thing. Come on now.


5 Comments:
I completely agree. Let's just do away with Friday afternoon workage.
Not like I'm really working today anyway...
I'm glad to see your Home-Jim arrived safely... get it... home-Jim.. gym...
oh nevermind. See, I should just go home too.
jim/gym
It's even funnier when you say it REALLY fast!!
I think Friday afternoons are for using your employers internet connection to take care of personal business, like banking etc. It's also a good time to schedule doctor's appointments, then you can go shopping after and count it for half a 'sick day'.ew
hu, don't know why there's an 'ew' at the end of my sentence. I think I had run-away fingers.
Friday afternoon work is stoopid. Everyone should get Friday afternoons off to spend time with the Jim and/or gym of their choice.
Jim
Or Gym
Post a Comment
<< Home