Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blog woman, BLOG!

Ah, so many random things and not putting any of them down.

Now that I have my new cute panties from La Senza, I'm boycotting my old ones. This makes me want to just throw out my old ones - but that would be silly because they are just fine; they're just not new. But a good six pair are recently new - like two months ago. But I didn't actually end up liking them like I thought I would so my older old ones are actually more comfy than the more recent old ones so none of this helps to decide which I'd throw out. These are the thoughts I have at 7:15am.

My cards I'm making are uber cute. I need a little stamp or tiny labels for the back to say Handmade by Jenn. I don't know where to get this.

Praise the sweet baby jesus tomorrow is Friday. Two more weeks of work and then 11 off (that don't count as vacation - is just stats and then some days the Pres gives us like a bonus - because there is no bonus).

5 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

You know that the newest of the old underwear are just going to end up crumpled in the back of the drawer anyway. Might as well toss 'em. Or randomly drop them out your window as you drive so you can make people wonder about how undies get on the street.

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I take it that's 11 days off and not 11 weeks! Otherwise, I'm incredibly jealous. I'm still jealous for the 11 days, just not so much!

3:02 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Hmm, yes - 11 days.

Now, if they'd give me the weeks *with pay* we'd be talkin!

8:28 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Melly - or I could leave them about the uni...

8:29 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ever since I discovered Victoria's Secret underwear, I've been neglecting the old stuff that is perfectly good and I should really wear it out before I throw it away but I want to wear the good ones!

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home